With the ERGOLASTEC® brand, KRAIBURG combines many years of expertise and the best ingredients for a special kind of ergonomic industrial mat:
- More than 60 years of expertise in manufacturing and processing high-quality and special rubber materials.
- Experts in workplace ergonomics
- Recognised throughout Europe as a specialist in optimising the floor conditions of standing and walking workplaces
- Recognised throughout Europe as a specialist and partner in the tyre industry.
- Major supplier of tyre and retreading materials as well as industry-specific solutions.
- High level of expertise in developing optimal rubber compounds, highly efficient tyre treads, and mat surface geometries.
- State-of-the-art production facilities with high-tech machinery.
- Europe-wide, customer-oriented sales and comprehensive consulting and services.
By bundling all of KRAIBURG's unique fields of expertise, we are able to manufacture high-quality rubber mats that remain unparalleled in terms of quality, safety, economic efficiency, environmental sustainability, and comfort to date. This has not only been confirmed by the Campaign for Healthier Backs, who have awarded us the AGR seal of approval, but also by many enthusiastic customers.
More than 330 employees
More than 50 years of experience with rubber
Turnover of € 94,3 million in 2022
Your demands – our standard
On 1 June 2007, the new EU Chemicals Regulation No. 1907/2006 on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) came into effect.
KRAIBURG understands its REACH obligations and is involved through the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKO) and the German Rubber Industry Association (wdk).
For "substances of very high concern" (SVHC substances), REACH stipulates an information obligation if such an SVHC substance is present in concentrations higher than 0.1 percent by weight in the preparation or in the product.
The products made by Kraiburg Austria GmbH & Co. KG do not contain any of these substances.